Aluminum Foil Composite Fabric Heat Insulation Fireman Protective
Fireman’s protective suit is made of new fireproof fibre and
aluminium-plated film composite according to the requirements of
SOLAS1974 that is amended in 1981.
It is characteristic of radiation resistant of heat, fireproof,
heat insulation, waterproof insulation softness, high strength,
corrosion resistance and dissolution residue resistance to all kind
of acid, alkali and organic solvent.
each suit consists of Hood, jacket, gloves, trousers, socks
The product has been tested and certificated by the marine
inspection of the people’s republic of china, that it can be used
for fire fighting on the ground as well as for maring fire
fighting. It is good for fireman as protective equipment.
The main technical parameters
- Reflectivity of cloth: wavelength at 400-1000mm, total reflection
is 70％; diffuse reflection is 40％.
- Fireproof of cloth: carbon length＜100mm/
- Tearing strength of cloth:＞1000g/cm
- Peel strength of cloth:≥12N/50mm
- Water resistance of cloth; without being seeped or broken under 2m
of hydraulic pressure
- Heat insulation property: the inner surface temperature≤45℃ when
taking a period of time about 2 minutes at the temperature of 850℃
and at the distance of 1.75m from the fire source.
- Insulation property: testing voltage＞5000v at palm position of the
- Viewing angle: ＞120°
- Height of fireman: 1.6～1.8m